Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Stuff

Who doesn't like warm gooey goodness? I'm a big fan. So, when I came upon this post by Jennifer over at the The Newlywed Diaries, I felt it was only fair to pass this super easy delicious recipe on. I haven't made it, but I'm thinking this will probably be dessert tonight after our mid-pregnancy class. I think the bean will like it.




Jennifer's recipe is as follows:

Use some crescent rolls, brush them with melted better, sprinkle with cinnamon, sugar, and some nuts. Roll them up, brush a little more butter on top, bake, and then drizzle some milk-and-powdered-sugar-icing. Yummmm-o!

I think I might even work it into a chocolaty treat by putting some chips in them. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to make these - they look so easy and good! Maybe this Sunday...