Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bean Bump: Week 16/17


oops...skipped week 15. Moving on...

{the bump: up close and personal}

{the bump}



Week: woo! Week 16/17! We've been taking pictures every weekend, but I've decided the hubby needs a little lesson on how to take flattering pictures of his fat pregnant wife. 
Bean Size: high five bean...you're the size of my palm.
Gender: Okay, I'm convinced it's a girl. We'll find out in a week!!!
Total Weight Gain: I weighed myself on the scale at home this weekend and it looks like I've gained another 3 lbs. That's a total of 13 lbs. Lookin' good. 
Maternity Clothes?: Heck yeah! My pre-pregnancy loose fitting tops aren't cuttin' it as preggers tops now. uh oh. I think I'll be doing some shopping this week.
Stretch Marks: nope!
Movement: I think so. I've been feeling little bursting bubbles on the left side while I'm sitting watching tv at night. hehe. At my last appointment I was informed that I have an anterior placenta (a happy placenta sitting on the front part of my belly) and this is supposed to prevent you from feeling much movement in the front. sad. But, I've been feeling it was on the left side. I'm saying it's the bean.
What I Miss: skinny face. I gain weight in my face. yuck.
What I'm Looking Forward to: finding out the bean's gender!!! Can you tell I'm excited?!
Best Moment this Week: being preggers!
Preggers Bod-New and Exciting!..maybe: nothing crazy going on. Definitely looking pregnant. My hairs been looking good even though I desperately need a haircut and my skin is actually calming down. I'm loving being pregnant. 
Bean Milestones: Hey Bean, you're getting some bone! No more floppy cartilage! I hope it doesn't get too hot in there because your sweat glands are actually working now. You're also puttin' on the poundage. I wanna fatty. 
Food Cravings: The same: tangy, citrusy things like lemonade, orange juice, berries, and meat. This baby's consistent.
How's the Rice?: I love him. He says he's eagerly waiting to find out the bean's gender. No other news from his end.

Tid Bits: Since I have this week off from work, I decided it's time to get started on the sewing projects. The guest bed has been moved into the other room, I put the crib together, and the fabric is in. I still haven't picked the bed skirt fabric, although, I'm pretty sure I know which one I'm going with. I did decide on the fabric for the bumper! yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait to hear if you're having a Bean or a Beanette!