Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I think I've mentioned that I don't want a typical gender-specific nursery. Yet, it seems a lot baby bedding sets and whatnots tend to be designed for either a baby girl or boy in mind. I don't want the bedding to scream "this is a baby boy's/girl's room." I have this vision in my mind that it will be a soothing palette, maybe something in the soft yellows, blue/greys, white, tan, and greens; maybe even a dash of orange. I love patterns and think an interesting design in the fabric will be more appealing to me than what I've seen so far. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?!

That's just me. Remember, I'm a fabric addict.


Well, this fabric/lovely pattern addict has found a collection of adorable baby bedding sets. Check these babies out! Now, if I could only win the lottery in order to make these mine.


{for the little "fancy nancy??}


{such a pretty pattern and colors}


{love this one}


{this is probably my favorite one. Okay so, it is a little girly}


Now, if I'm up for it, I may be able to make/sew my own set! The smarties over at Serena and Lily even sell their fabrics by the yard. I love fabric. How about...


{this one}


{this one}


{or this one. I love me some polka dots!}


{or that one!}

I just don't know how I'll ever decide. The price of these fab fabrics will probably help make the decision a lot easier for me. So, the search continues.

Any suggestions on where to get cutie baby bedding from?

No comments: