Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bird, Bird, Bird... Bird is the Word

Although the hubby and I discussed waiting a few months before beginning the nursery (it's currently our guest room), this has definitely not stopped me from imagining what I'd like it to look like. Right now, it's looking like birds will definitely be involved.

On my way home from work today, I stopped by the bookstore and then popped in to West Elm to take a look around. They had lots of cutie things for sale, but the first thing that caught my eye was this...
West Elm Sheesham bird
{sheesham bird from west elm}

Even though my mind may change later on, I bought this little birdie with the nursery in mind. Even if it doesn't end up in the Bean's room, I'm sure I'll find room for in somewhere else. Isn't it cutie?!

No comments: